Out-patient department OPD is an important part of the hospital where patient seek medical advice coming from all over the province and even out of the province out patient are examined in two main building.
1 .Main Building:-
This has the following facilities.
- Main Purchi Counter.
- Female Purchi Counter.
- Lower OPD.
- Specialist OPD.
- Laboratory Counter.
- Radiology Department.
2 .Gynae OPD Building:-
Here female patients suffering from Gynecological problems are examined and treated.The building also has Purchi Counter.Offices for Gynecological and Medical Officers.Here ultrasound facilities for female patient are also available.
Management of OPD:-
OPD is managed by Manager OPD and Ambulatory Services,assisted by the following staff;
- Supervisor OPD.
- Asstt: Manger Will be hired Soon
- Supervisor OPD (Female) Will be hired Soon
- Totally around 26 specialties and some sub specialities.
- Around 14 to 16 Specialties perform OPD Daily.
- Total 125 Rooms with Gynae OPD.
- OPD in Two Shifts (Monday to Friday)
Morning shift 8:00am - 12:30pm
Evening shift 1:00pm - 4:30pm
v. Saturday 6 major specialties.
Timing is 8:00am - 12:30pm
Major Facilities in OPD
- Maxillofacial Surgery & Dentistry.
- Ophthalmology (Minor procedures).
- Plaster room.
- Minor Surgery O.T.
- Pulmonology procedure & Investigation.
- TBC Lab (Sputum for AFB).
- Sehat Sahulat Card Services.
- Social Welfare Section.
- Children Immunization Facilities.
- Ambulatory Services.