Lady Reading Hospital Pulmonology Department offers the full scope of inpatient and outpatient services involving the diagnostic evaluation and clinical management of respiratory disorders.
Diagnostic aspects include routine pulmonary function testing and evaluation of all lung diseases, including related and intra-related pulmonary evaluation of interstitial lung disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, infectious lung disease, drug-related pulmonary disorders and carcinoma of the lung.
We provide state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment services to patients with health problems such as
- Acute and chronic pulmonary emboli.
- Emphysema, including lung volume reduction surgery.
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome.
- Interstitial lung disease.
- Lung cancer.
- Lung transplantation.
- Granulomatous lung diseases.
- Portopulmonary hypertension.
- Pulmonary vascular diseases.
- Tuberculous and non tuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease.
- Fungal infections of the lung.
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's granulomatosis).
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory.
- Critical Care Service
Chest OPD Days
|Name of Deptt:||Consultant's OPD||Room No|