Consultant ward Rounds regularly on daily Basis with updates professional teaching.Medical Care Services (Both diagnostic and therapeutic) are provided to patient.Patient Management according to national and international guidelines.Patient management in A&E department on take days (Every Thursday and Alternate Saturday as well as every 4TH Special Sunday).
Patients are managed according to National and International guidelines.SOPs of common diseases are prepared by Head of the department and Written as well as soft copies are available.
In Medical unit, we provide services to patients suffering from a variety of illnesses /diseases both emergency and stable, including:Gastro-intestinal and hepato-biliary diseases like, PUD, IBS, IBD, Hepatitis, CLD, CHB, HCC, Pancreatitis etc.
Neurological diseases like stroke, MND, Neuropathy, epilepsy etc.Cardiovascular, diseases like CAD, H.F, CMP, RHD, PVD, HTN, Respiratory disease like, Asthma, COPD, ILD, TB, etc.Endo-crine disorders like DM, and its complications, thyroid diseases, adrenal diseases etc.Multisystem / Rheumatoligical diseases like RA, SLE, SS, Vasculitides, sarcoidosis etc.All types of infectious diseases including acute and chronic infections.
- Chest Tube Insertion,Para-centesisLiver Biopsy,Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Lumbar Puncture
- CVP lines,
- Pleural Biopsy,
- Academic program as per Rota including:
- Journal Club (monthly)
- Mortality Meeting (monthly)
- Hospital CPC (Tuesday and Thursday)(monthly)
- Power point presentations (weekly basis)
- Long Case /Short Cases (during ward rounds and weekly basis)
- Mini-Lecture Room in Medical “A” Unit with facilities of Multi-media and illuminators for
- X-ray, CT, MRI images.
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) with Internet facility/ three Wi-Fi systems provided to
- all PGTs free of cost.
Medical D OPD Days
|Name of Deptt:||Consultant's OPD||Room No|