Burns & Plastic Surgery
- Published on 20 January 2014
- Hits: 7026
The Department of Plastic Surgery and Burn at Lady Reading Hospital is first burn unit of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It offers complete state of the art cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Plastic and reconstructive surgery helps patients of all ages and types – ranging from the child with a birth defect, to the young adult injured in an accident, or the older adult with a problem caused by aging or malignancy. This unit also provides reconstructive services to patients admitted in other units of Lady Reading Hospital.
- Providing compassionate and quality healthcare.
- Advancing plastic surgery through research and innovation
- Training junior doctors. Paramedics and nursing staff in secondary and tertiary burn care.
- To educate public about primary prevention of burns.
Burns & Plastic Surgery Services